邀请篇:To All Readers

Recently i met a few frenz, from both utm n' kl hometown, n' we talked bout' da posts in my blog. Ofcos many of them concerned bout' my new relationship. Here i wud like to thank them for their sincere (hopefully, ha!) blessing. I appreciate it vy much.

This blog is actually a way for me to keep in touch with all my frenz. N' thus i request, i hope, i wish n' i beg all my readers, ALWAYS feel free to drop me a message or comment here. Positive or neagative, your messages will definitely lighten up my days!

Hearing from you is my biggest pleasure of the day yo!

*chun thye, chee seong, khai lun, lee fang, eelin...WANTED!

Happy graduation my frenz!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, I am so lucky to get you to write down my name here...haha

desS said...

reali tat lucky? haha then belanja makan lo! treat me da food u r gonna sell dis fri la ok?

joannelf said...

walao
walao
walao
walao~~~~~haunting for our ... ops..."mine" comment....

Then, I leave u 1 comment u belanja makan once la...

muahahaha

Unknown said...

Eh, you request for comment then I leave...you should belanja wat...why me?

desS said...

eh ms. egg, mana ada 1 comment= 1 meal?? u ma untung banyak???

eh ms. lun, u said u're happy so u sud treat..thx alot 1st..

Anonymous said...

no more egg for 4 la, if u wan, go u mall buy la...u x tat luckily can try our home made egg la..haha

joannelf said...

ya lo ya lo....i overnight to boil the egg de........

reach customer satisfaction